Thursday, December 2, 2010

My New Home

It seems like yesterday I was moving into WNEC. My first semester of school flew by. Throughout my first semester, I felt right at home. Going back to my home was nice, but at the same time it felt weird. WNEC has become a home for me. It is hard to believe that I have done so much in only 3 short months. Alumni continue to say that college flies by fast, and I am experiencing it myself right now.

While on campus, I have gotten involved on campus. I am a part of numerous clubs and organizations. That has helped with the speed of school. It has given me something to do and has gotten me involved on campus. Classes are winding down and it is weird thinking that three months ago I was looking at my syllabi thinking what might happen. Well, everything has happened and now it is time to study for finals. Everyone on campus is getting ready for finals. The winter season is in the air, and everyone is enjoying their time together. Everyone wants to be friends with you, and that is an important part of the college experience. Meeting people allows you to make friends who might be the person that gets you your dream job.

I am looking forward to my second semester as a college student and the opportunities ahead. I know that WNEC was the right choice for me, and I do not want to spend a lot of time away from my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment