Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Semester is Flying!



Midterms and spring break are already over...this semester is flying by! Now that I'm back from break, I am busy busy busy! But it is going to be fun busy. I am excited for it. I am also really excited for next year. All of the things that I was applying for a few weeks ago came back with responses! I recently found out that I have been selected to be a Peer Advisor! We have just started training and I cannot wait to come back in the fall. I also found out that I am going to be living in La Riviere (the suites resident building) next year with my best friends! Finally, I got my letter letting me know what day I register for classes, so I have been busy looking at my degree audit and class schedules. It almost feels like it is already sophomore year, but I still have a quarter of freshman year to finish. All I know is that my future here at WNE is looking pretty good! 

-Lyndsey SJ


No comments:

Post a Comment