Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to WNEC for Spring Semester

Hello, and welcome back to the blog site. Hopefully you all had a great winter vacation and are back into the swing of things at school. It was nice to be home, but I am also really happy to be back at WNEC for the spring semester. WNEC has become a second home for me, and I enjoy coming here all the time. Classes are starting up now and things are starting to form a routine again for me. I am looking forward to what is going to be happening on campus. Being a baseball fan, I am looking forward to the baseball season starting here at WNEC. I am also looking forward to going back to the different clubs I belong to and meet even more people.

Enjoy school and keep looking for that letter from WNEC!
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment